Trademark Law Services
- Trademark registration. Worldwide filing and prosecution of trademark applications, and maintenance and renewal of registered trademarks. We work with counsel in other countries to procure foreign registration in a variety of jurisdictions, including Canada, China, Europe, Japan, Korea, and Mexico.
- Dispute Resolution. We provide Cease and Desist Letters, and represent clients in opposition or cancellation proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and in trademark infringement, dilution, cybersquatting, false advertising, right-of-publicity, and unfair competition claims in state and Federal courts. We work with counsel in other countries to supervise litigation and resolution of foreign trademark disputes.
- Watch Services. We provide customized trademark watch services to monitor new filings, and status of key filings, for potentially conflicting marks as they are presented for registration by other companies.
- Search Services. We provide both comprehensive and limited trademark search services tailored to your business and budget, and advise you on selection, clearance, of rights in marks, logos, and slogans.
- Clearance Opinions. We provide opinions on availability and registerability of trademarks and logos.
- Licenses, Co-existence Agreements. We draft and negotiate licenses and co-existence agreements.
- Brand Development, Guidance on Use of Marks. We provide counsel on the proper use and display of logos, trademarks, and service marks, whether on web pages, social media, or product literature, and on brand development, licensing, advertising, and on other issues that arise when related companies commonly use the same trademarks.